"We do not accept any donation or capitation fees for admission to any of the course."
Age required to take admission in Std. 1st as on 30th September is - 6 years.
Admission Procedure from Std. 1st onwards:
- Parents have to take Admission form of Rs 200 /- (Non-refundable and Non-transferrable)
- Read the admission form properly and fill it up and submit in the office along with below-listed documents :
Documents are required :
- Original Birth Certificate. (Only for Std. 1st Admission)
- Leaving Certificate of the previous school attended.
- Attested copy of mark sheet of previous class attended. (If any)
- Attested copy of the caste certificate. (If applicable)
- 2 recent colour passport size photographs of the child, mother, and father.
- Attested copy of Address proof.
- Aadhar card of the child.
- Affidavit of the guardian. (If applicable)
"Admission & Registration Fees to be paid at the time of confirmation of admission."
"For Books & Uniform, charges to be paid separately."